As this is a slim fitting jacket, we would advise purchasing the next size up than you would normally choose. The three-pocket waxed Beacon Sports jacket is an iconic blazer-style button through, inspired by the limited edition Barbour Sports Jacket worn by Daniel Craig in the James Bond film, Skyfall in 2012. Effortlessly stylish and easy to wear, the Beacon Sports Jacket is a mediumweight waxed cotton jacket featuring soft leather-bound cuff edges, shoulder and elbow patches, two zipped rear pockets and a button-up throat flap. Lined with Barbour tartan, this jacket reflects traditional Barbour elements, with classic hip-height bellows pockets and a single chest pocket. This jacket is surprisingly versatile, and looks great worn as a blazer with the collar folded down and lapels open, or with the collar turned up worn over a fine-knit jumper and scarf for the authentic ‘007’ look.
- Tailored fit
- 6oz sylkoil, 100% waxed cotton
- 100% cotton Barbour tartan inner lining
- 8oz waxed cotton elbow patches
- Soft leather-bound cuff edges
- Two zipped rear pockets
- The Barbour beacon sports jacket is slim fitting, we would advise going up one size to ensure a comfortable fit.
*Please note this jacket is not kept in store