Reworking the contemporary Engineered Bedale in a robust wax finish, the Barbour Ashby is a stylish, practical winter-ready jacket. Constructed in Barbour’s signature 6oz Sylkoil waxed cotton, with a matte finish and a comfortable, lived-in feel. Slightly more tailored than the Bedale, yet still allowing room for essential winter layering, classic features include a storm fly front with hardy stud fastenings, a smart sit-down cord collar with throat strap, angled handwarmer pockets and two generous bellow pockets. Inspired by Barbour’s Scottish heritage, the iconic Original Classic Tartan trims the Ashby’s lining and inside pockets, adding unmistakable authenticity. Available in four classic colours, this functional jacket features an interactive front zip and is fully compatible with Barbour’s optional zip-in liners, making it incredibly versatile and ideal for everyday use.
- Lightweight Barbour waxed jacket
- Slimmer version of the Bedale jacket
- All cotton fabric with corduroy collar detail
- Signature Barbour check lining
- Chunky zip fastening and brass stud poppers
- Not machine washable or dry cleanable
*Please note this jacket is not kept in store